Canvas Prints: Gallery Wrapped
Turn your digital artwork and photos into Masterpieces! Our Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints are stretched and mounted in house. They’re ready to hang or display right out of the box.
Ideal for: Photography, Art Reproduction, Enhanced Giclee, Wedding Portraits, Family & Group Photos, Interior Decoration, Branding, and Exhibits.
You can have these quality canvas prints QUICK! Pick a size and quantity to add to your cart. Add to your cart and edit as needed, then place your order. It’s that simple! We’ll handle the rest and you or your client will receive their canvases in just a few days!
Our standard is Gallery Wrap. If you prefer museum wrap, specify this in the order comments section when you place your order. Additional charges may apply.
If you wish to simply have your artwork printed on canvas (stretch and mount your own), please refer to our “Custom Canvas Prints” product line.
- Artist quality 15-17 mil canvas material
- Fade Resistant UV Inks
- 1440 High-resolution printing
- Stretcher bars available for Museum or Gallery wrapping
- Wide variety of stretcher bar sizes and combinations available
Artwork Set-up Instructions
- ARTWORK MUST BE JPEG PDF or EPS ONLY
- Artwork should be at least 100 DPI Actual Size or 300 DPI 1/4 Size
- For Museum or Gallery Wrapping: artwork MUST include a bleed on all sides for wrapping
- Minimum bleed = 0.65″
- Maximum bleed = 0.90″
- This means you will submit artwork at a finished size that’s between 1.30″ and 1.80″ larger than the size of the canvas ordered (in both length and width).
Example: For a 14 X 18 canvas, the artwork submitted should be at least 15.30″ x 19.30″ but not larger than 15.80″ X 19.80″
- Important graphics such as a signature or text will need to be INSIDE the Bleed
- Files with no bleed may be scaled or printed surface face dimensions only at our discretion
- NO CROP, MARGIN or TRIM MARKS
- ALL files should be in final format. We do not edit, review, or alter. We print “AS SENT”
Please make certain of size, color, logos, spelling, layers flattened, etc.